Friday, April 8, 2011

FEED ME

Did I hear food???
Photobucket
Sign me up!
Photobucket
I love food!!!
Photobucket
More, more, more, more, I can't get enough!
Photobucket
Um, sis, food isn't that good!
Photobucket
Pediasure is MUCH better!
Photobucket
Right mommy?
Gabriel, I love you the way you are but in order to be healthy you really need to start to eat food. You do not have to eat everything in sight like your sister but you do need to eat and not just drink pediasure in order to remain healthy. I love you the way you are but we need to work to make sure my little man stays healthy!
Photobucket
PS - I got a much needed hair cut. It has been about a year and a half...Do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, very cute hair cut (though I don't have anything to compare it to!) I hope Gabriel starts eating better for you...

    ReplyDelete