Tuesday, May 22, 2012

too many hands in the garden

Mom, I don't want to get down.
Photobucket
Mom said you are killing her plants dancing up there Sis.
Photobucket
I AM NOT!
Photobucket
Okay you are not.
Photobucket
Mom, I need a plant right now!
Photobucket
Sis you are being a bit pushy tonight!
Photobucket
Yup, it is how I get work done.
Photobucket
I sure hope mom lets me water the plants Sis!
Photobucket
MOM, I WANT TO WATER THE PLANTS NOW!
Photobucket
Seriously Sis?
Photobucket
It worked didn't it?
Photobucket
Ya but it was so rude!
Photobucket
Look kid, I am just trying to get things done around here.
Photobucket
Sis, you know when you get pushy mom makes you take a nap.
Photobucket
I wouldn't worry Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Why Sis?
Photobucket
Cuz Daddy is watching us.
Photobucket
What does that have to do with anything Sis?
Photobucket
Have you checked on Daddy lately?
Photobucket
No, we were watering the plants and then playing in the water.
Photobucket
Look at him...
Photobucket
Is he doing what I think he is doing Sis?
Photobucket
Yup!
Photobucket
I'm ready if you are Sis!
Photobucket
Lets do it Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
WATER!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, it is kind of wonderful and cold!!!!
Photobucket
SO MUCH FUN!!!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, this is great!!!
Photobucket
Oh no where did out water go Sis?
Photobucket
Hi mom, I don't know how the sprinkler got turned on... If I sign 'I love you' will it make everything better?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. And you guys always laugh at grampaH washing and waxing the cars...it is the ONLY thing I could do where you kids were NOT under my feet undoing what I just did! NO ONE wants to help "daddy" wash and wax the cars! Old gramps is not so dumb after all! grampsH

    ReplyDelete