Sunday, May 27, 2012

fun in the sun

Teething is getting the best of me Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
I fell asleep before nap time AND it wasn't in my bed.
Photobucket
That NEVER happens!
Photobucket
Why did you do that?
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, I already told you.
Photobucket
Oh ya, something about your teeth.
IMG_8947
Yes, that is it Bro-Ther...
IMG_8883
Well, now you are up Sis, what do you want to do?
IMG_8844
I want you to grab a ball Bro-Ther.
IMG_8815
OKAY...
IMG_8821
Bro-Ther, it is yoga time!!!
Photobucket
Sis, there is NO way I am going to do that!
IMG_8852
Well than it is time for sunglasses.
IMG_8764
No
Photobucket
Mine need cleaned.
IMG_8783
I think I will just water the plants.
Photobucket
What Bro-Ther, you can't handle a little spit cleaning?
IMG_8761
You are nasty Sis!
Photobucket
Come give me a big kiss Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Stop Sis check this out, what's this?
Photobucket
It's a thingy Bro-Ther.
IMG_8837
Well, it is a cool thingy!
Photobucket
What a fun day today Bro-Ther!
IMG_8835

1 comment:

  1. They hurt coming in then they hurt coming out. What is up with that Little Girl? grampsH

    ReplyDelete