Tuesday, May 1, 2012

feats of strength

MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM
IMG_5731
DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Photobucket
Time to swing!
Photobucket
We love nice weather!
Photobucket
I know mom and dad let us play
Photobucket
and play
Photobucket
and play some more!
Photobucket
It is so nice outside Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
This swingset ROCKS!
Photobucket
I know, I hope we get to play on it EVERY night!
Photobucket
What are you doing Sis?
Photobucket
I'm just taking this little ball here up to the platform.
Photobucket
I think someone is going to stop you Sis!
 IMG_5816
Dang, but mom put it up top for me.
Photobucket
FUN
IMG_5797
I know it's pretty cool!
Photobucket
Scoot Sis!
Photobucket
Sis, I was very talkative tonight.

It is okay, I busted in with my amazing feats of strength!


Mom's notes
  Why yes Isabella is only 26 months old... of course she is the same one who was walking at 6 months old. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Bells saying "step here" with every step climbing the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she REALLY do what I think I saw her do? And RUNNING off the end of the slide rather than dropping on her bum? How old? That is NUTS. Gabriel was sure telling a story. My or my. He knew what he said and it was a good one. Love ya kiddo's.
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete