Thursday, May 3, 2012

lost photo's from yesterday

Bro-Ther, Mom could not load out pictures yesterday.
Photobucket
I know what is wrong with her?
Photobucket
Not her Bro-Ther, her computer.
Photobucket
I love computers Sis!
Photobucket
Ya, me too!
IMG_5900
What was wrong with the computer Sis?
Photobucket
It wouldn't turn on.
Photobucket
Did she remember to push the on button Sis?
Photobucket
That is a very silly question Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Have you met Mom?
Photobucket
True Bro-Ther, very true!
Photobucket
So did Mom push the on button?
Photobucket
Ya, she tried to push the on button Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Oh good, I was worried about our dear mom!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, you crack me up!
Photobucket
Mom's notes - Thanks you two for your vote of confidence. There is something going on with the power supply and how it plugs in. I know how to turn a computer on!

1 comment:

  1. (glad to hear mommy is twainabow)
    Ejicashun is good ting...grampsH

    ReplyDelete