Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kite Festival

Bro-Ther, LOOK!
IMG_7999
Daddy Look!
Photobucket
What are they mommy?
IMG_8009
I really like kites Daddy!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, look, sand!
Photobucket
OOOO, I like sand too!
Photobucket
Look at all of those kites behind you Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Where?
Photobucket
Right there!
IMG_8054
I just see sand Sis.
IMG_8049
BEHIND YOU!
Photobucket
 No, behind you Sis!
IMG_8065
Daddy!
IMG_8075
WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, jump in!
IMG_8084
It is way too cold sis!
Photobucket
Ya, I agree!
Photobucket
I will put my toes in a little bit though!
Photobucket
I will sit here and watch!
IMG_8045
It sure is pretty out here!
IMG_8049
Yup!
Photobucket
Lunch?
Photobucket
ZZZZZ
Photobucket
What I am awake, lets go back to the beach...
Photobucket
Okay, we can go back after a short catnap.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the effects in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sissy! You look like a giraffe. Gramma had a giraffe eat leaves from her hand in San Diego. They are REALLY BIG. They look like someone painted their brown spots. I almost couldn't find Gabriel in Camo and all...grampsH

    ReplyDelete