Wednesday, May 23, 2012

summmer is on the way

Bro-Ther look at what I did!
IMG_8332
Why are you grabbing my hand Sis?
IMG_8330
To play in the water!
IMG_8329
Okay!
IMG_8328
Other hand Bro-Ther!
IMG_8327
Sis, why are we in the bath?
Photobucket
Mom said we are dirty.
Photobucket
How are we dirty Sis, we were just playing in the water.
IMG_8368
I don't know Bro-Ther, just go with it, she even gave us bubbles this time.
Photobucket
Okay Sis!
Photobucket
SPLASH BRO-THER!
Photobucket
I'm splashing!
Photobucket
Sis what's that?
Photobucket
What Bro-Ther?
IMG_8355
THIS!!!
IMG_8364
I can't believe you just squirted mom with Ducky!
IMG_8354
Who me??
IMG_8349

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how Mommy got squirted with ducky-but it certainly could NOT have been those lovely children. They are way TOO CUTE to do ANYTHING wrong, Mommy. It must have been a wayward bird flying past. grampsH

    ReplyDelete