Thursday, May 24, 2012

pool kind of

SIS, LOOK!
Photobucket
WOW BRO-THER!
Photobucket
Think it is for us?
 Photobucket
Of course it is Bro-Ther, who else would it be for?
Photobucket
Mom and dad.
Photobucket
The water is cold, no way they will get in!
Photobucket
Very true Sis, I LOVE IT!
Photobucket
Me too!!!
Photobucket
Watering, I'm watering for mom!
Photobucket
Let me try Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Watering, I am back to watering.
Photobucket
Sis, I have to tell you, I really do love to water mom's prettys!
Photobucket
They love it when I water them too!
Photobucket
Sis come over here!
Photobucket
 Check this out Sis!
Photobucket
So, I pulled the sprinkler off mom's garden and put it at the entrance to the backyard so Mom or dad will have to go in the water to get me.
Photobucket
Mom, Dad, come get me!!
Photobucket
 ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Photobucket
Sis did you see any of that?
Photobucket
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Photobucket
mom's notes - Yes, she passed out mid-bite!

1 comment:

  1. Ernie; we have a picture of your little sister passed out in a plate of spaghetti! Whenever she slept, we just left her 'cuz it happened so infrequently. Hey Little Buddy: great thinking on the sprinkler. Sorry I did not think about that first! grampsH

    ReplyDelete