Tuesday, May 15, 2012

one day at a time

Brother, play Kitten's favorite App!
Photobucket
Why Sis?
Photobucket
Because I like to watch her go a little crazy!
 Photobucket
It is funny huh!?!
Photobucket
Okay here we go!
Photobucket
Here she comes...
Photobucket
HEHEHEHEHE
Photobucket
Elmo did you see Kitten go crazy?
Photobucket
Hey Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Ya, Sis
Photobucket
How are you feeling?
Photobucket
I ran a fever just under 103 all night last night.  Around 7 this morning it finally dropped under 100 and was back up over 100 tonight.
Photobucket
So you are feeling better?
Photobucket
Sure Sis.
Photobucket
Do you get to go back to school tomorrow.
Photobucket
Nope, because my temp went back up tonight I am not allowed.  Dang it!
Photobucket
Well, I will tell everyone you said hi and that hopefully you will be back Thursday!
Photobucket
You better!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. An Elmo chair? I want "one a doze". How cool is that? Only thing better would be a flying Kitten Lee Purdy. Hey Gabriel and Bells-grampsH knows how to make one of those.
    (well, maybe not.) grampsH

    ReplyDelete