Saturday, May 5, 2012

hard work pays off

Bro-Ther have you seen all of Daddy's hard work today?
IMG_6233
Hard work?
IMG_6262
Ya, he worked very very hard today!
Photobucket
He did?
Photobucket
Yes Bro-Ther, come see!
IMG_6238
What should I be seeing Sis?
Photobucket
Let's see what I see up here...
Photobucket
I see a bird Sis!
Photobucket
Let's see what I see over here...
Photobucket
I don't see anything Sis!
Photobucket
I am under a blanket...
Photobucket
Over here you say Sis?
Photobucket
That looks like way too much work going on to me!
 Photobucket
See Bro-Ther, I told you daddy worked very hard today!
Photobucket
OKAY, I see Sis.
Photobucket
Now, it is time for a break!
Photobucket
Daddy and I are reading books!
IMG_6307

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Gabe! I am impressed. The yard looks fantastic. Best part? Ya don't have to mow it. Wanna do 1.77 acres of paving blocks for your good ol' father-in-law? grampsH

    ReplyDelete