Friday, May 11, 2012

love

Bro-Ther, watch mom come running...
Photobucket
Bath mommy Bath!
Photobucket
She isn't running Sis...
Photobucket
Then I have to ramp it up!
Photobucket
Still not working Sis...
Photobucket
Dang, is she broken?
 Photobucket
I see you Sis!
Photobucket
OOO, let me see that!
Photobucket
Sis, you can share.
Photobucket
I am sharing, you can see it right?
Photobucket
Sis, that is not sharing.
Photobucket
Yes, it is!
Photobucket
Well, when you are ready to share, I will be right over here, waiting patiently.
Photobucket
What mom, I was sharing!
Photobucket
Sis, check this out!
Photobucket
Wow you are high bro-ther!
Photobucket
I can see my 'Dee' from here!
Photobucket
Where is the bird at?
Photobucket
Way up high!
Photobucket
Wow, Hi birdy!
Photobucket
I love the Dee sis!
Photobucket
What did you get mom for mother's day?  I wrote her a song...
Photobucket
I wrote her a poem Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
So did I, My poem has more hand prints...
 Photobucket
I gave her flowers!
Photobucket
Well, I gave her a plant and a book mark!
Photobucket
Can you believe mom said the things we gave her are beautiful but the only thing she really wants is Hugs and Kisses.
Photobucket
We sure made her a lot of nice stuff.  Now to give hugs and kisses! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment