Saturday, May 12, 2012

snots

Bro-Ther, can you believe mom made us stay inside this morning so we 'wouldn't get dirty'.
Photobucket
I know, she said we had to take pictures.
Photobucket
Serious, pictures?  Bro-Ther, she takes pictures every day...
Photobucket
I know, Why couldn't she do like she always does.
 Photobucket
Why would she need to take us somewhere else to have someone else take our pictures?
 Photobucket
I know, dad asked the same question too.
 Photobucket
We did have fun though, huh Bro-Ther?
 Photobucket
We had a blast!
 Photobucket
I think we wore everyone out with our running Bro-Ther!
 Photobucket
You wore me out with YOUR running Sis!
 Photobucket
Speaking or wore, good thing mom did not dress us in these clothes for our pictures.
 Photobucket
Hehe, that would have been funny!
 Photobucket
Mom's notes -
  EXCUSE ME!  I would like some up to date amazing photo's of you two!  I would love to update our photo on the top of the blog.  Though Blair from Blair Ross Jr. Photography did an amazing job with our Christmas pictures, I thought it was time to update.  I am sure the spring pictures Blair just took will be as amazing as our Christmas pictures!  It is way less stressful on me to have someone else take your pictures sometimes.  It is very difficult to run after you two and take pictures at the same time.  Not to mention the time it takes to edit pictures.  Isabella, we even got you to smile which is difficult sometimes.  I love you two but sometimes it is best to let others help!I don't know why the two of you are complaining.  You got to run around doing what you wanted for a hour and a half today while Blair took your pictures.  I can't say it was a painful photo shoot for you two.

1 comment:

  1. I see Mommy managed to get the dirt off you, Bells. You looked like a mud pie yesterday! Yucch.
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete