Sunday, May 6, 2012

rain go away!

Dee, Sis I see a Dee!
Photobucket
Sis, Get over here and see the Dee!
Photobucket
I see you Dee, I see you!
Photobucket
Sis, did you see the Dee?
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, how could I miss the Bird, it keeps screaming at us!
Photobucket
I'm queen of the world!
Photobucket
No Sis, no.
Photobucket
Too much?
Photobucket
Yes Sis, way too much!
Photobucket
I'm queen of the dirt mound!
Photobucket
Nasty Sis!
Photobucket
Too much again?
Photobucket
Sis, have you seen yourself?
Photobucket
I'm a mess?
Photobucket
Oh yes Sis!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, did you see all of the work daddy did today?
Photobucket
He tried to put some sand down in the cracks but it was still too wet.
Photobucket
He also put a raised flower bed along the garage in for mommy!
Photobucket
It looks awesome huh?
Photobucket
Things are coming together nicely!
Photobucket
Daddy then decided to put an awesome raised flower bed in at the end of the patio, I love it!
Photobucket
Now it is time for bed!
Photobucket
If we pretend to be good do you think we can stay up longer?
Photobucket
If daddy is up here.
Photobucket
Ya, why doesn't mom ever fall for that?
Photobucket
I don't know, it must just be a mom thing.
Photobucket
Dang
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The yard is looking great! WARNING: you won't get any tomatoes. SISSY WILL EAT THEM ALL and anything else that looks like food. The "dee"? Toasted Birdie sandwich if she had it her way. grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog always makes me smile--I love the "conversations" Gabriel and Isabella have! :)

    ReplyDelete