Wednesday, May 30, 2012

cake-cake

Bro-Ther, mom let me pick out a cake-cake tonight!
Photobucket
And you promptly shook it.
 Photobucket
Can you believe she made me eat it without my clothes on?
 Photobucket
 Sis, you make a huge mess when you eat!
Photobucket
I do?
Photobucket
In fact Sis, you are messy just about all of the time.
Photobucket
Ya, It is SO MUCH FUN!
Photobucket
How does that cupcake taste Sis?
Photobucket
YUUMMMYYYY! Want to try it?
Photobucket
Oh no thank you!
Photobucket
Good, there is more for me that way!
Photobucket
Oh Sis!
IMG_9245
Hey Bro-Ther, do I have anything on my mouth?
IMG_9247
Oh Sis!
IMG_9254
That was funny, huh?
IMG_9251
Yup pretty funny!
IMG_9260
Bro-Ther, stamp... push, push, lift, good job Bella...
Photobucket
Sis, stop stamping with your frosting... Is it bath time yet?
IMG_9262
All clean Bro-Ther
Photobucket

Too tired to figure out why the pictures won't load. I will work on it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Too much fun. Oh, Sissy, you are too much! grampsH

    ReplyDelete