Thursday, March 1, 2012

oh the fun

I felt so cruddy today Bro-Ther!
2012-03-01_06-26-53_984
I had over a 102 temperature all day today.
Photobucket
So I slept...
 Photobucket
Threw-up every time I even tried to drink...
Photobucket
slept...
Photobucket
Went to the doctor (she said I  have a sinus infection, I know it is more than that!)...
Photobucket
Slept...
Photobucket
and Sat up wishing I was sleeping.
Photobucket
Wow sis, sounds like you had quite a day.
Photobucket
I played with our new train set...
Photobucket
Thanks to Ms. Barb!
Photobucket
It sure is a fun train!
Photobucket
What, my clothes?
Photobucket
There is nothing wrong with my clothes, these are clean.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Was that really Sissy? Not the one that I know cuz she almost never gets cuddly sleepy. She looks miserable-poor munchkin. grampsH

    ReplyDelete