Sunday, March 25, 2012

lazyish day

Bro-Ther, Why is mommy taking so long to heal?
Photobucket
I don't know Sis but it sure stinks.
2012-03-25_11-18-49_941
She still can't pick us up.
 Photobucket
I know she wont be able to for at least another week.
Photobucket
She did not break anything Bro-Ther, do you know why she isn't allowed to do anything?
 Photobucket
I heard mommy say that her doctor wont let her do anything because the accident not only bruised her outside but also her insides.
Photobucket
That can't feel good Bro-Ther.
 Photobucket
Her outside bruises look like they hurt, I wonder what her inside bruises look like.
IMG_1509
I bet they are cool colors like all of the bruises she has all over her outside.
Photobucket
Sis, I really want mommy back.  It is hard to remember that I can't hug her too tight.
Photobucket
I know Bro-Ther.  I can't even run to her and grab her leg how I like to.
Photobucket
Everyone is always yelling at her to sit down.
Photobucket
I know Bro-Ther, if we listened like mom she would have us in time out all day long!
Photobucket
It has been fun having people visiting us.
Photobucket
Ya, I like the visitors Bro-Ther but I like visiting Ms. Rain even more!
Photobucket
What do you do at Ms. Rain's house?
Photobucket
Play, do girly stuff and hang out!
 Photobucket
That is what I do at home.
Quiet house this morning! :-)
Ya but it isn't the same at home right now with mom hurt.
Photobucket
You are right about that Sis, at least daddy is home!
 IMG_1516

No comments:

Post a Comment