Sunday, March 18, 2012

strange day

Hehe look sis, Kitten wants to be hit by a train.
Photobucket
I wonder if she will cry about hurting like mommy.
Photobucket
Sis, you can't go with Ms. Rain again today!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, pull yourself together.
Photobucket
I am going back to Ms. Rain's house today.
Photobucket
I am going to have my very first sleep over!
Photobucket
Ms. Rain and I had so much fun yesterday.
Photobucket
I know we are going to have a blast today!
Photobucket
Things are pretty crazy at the house right now Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Mom isnt picking us up.  She wont even let us sit in her lap.
Photobucket
She is never like that!
Photobucket
Hopefully when I wake up and go home tomorrow things will be back to normal.
Photobucket
I ended up getting out of the house as well.  I went to visit Ms. Jenny.  Ms. Jenny has a kitty too.
Photobucket
Chyanne and I played on the jungle gym together.
Photobucket
I love the slide!
Photobucket
Bryanne took good care of me, making sure I was out of trouble.
Photobucket
Dakota gave me knuckles.
 Photobucket
I love knuckles, they let me know that everything is going to be okay.
Photobucket
It is going to be okay, isn't it?
Photobucket
Things will get back to normal soon won't they?
Photobucket
Mom's notes -
Thank you Ms. Rain and Ms. Jenny for taking pictures today! Thank you above all for helping with Thing 1 and Thing 2 while I am unable to pick them up and/or play with them.
I am still unable to pick the kids up. I hurt very badly today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. What great friends. We should all have friends like those 2. Thank you both. grampsH

    ReplyDelete