Sunday, March 11, 2012

Saturday

I guess I can share our adventures from yesterday...
Photobucket
Yes, why don't we Sis!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther and I visited Grandma's goat!
Photobucket
Goat?
Photobucket
Yes Bro-Ther, we visited the goat, dont you remember?
Photobucket
It is that big white thing right?
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, you can't be serious.
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, yes that is the goat, I love the goat!
Photobucket
He is missing his ears Sis.
Photobucket
He has ears, Bro-Ther, they are just different!
Photobucket
They are funny looking!
Photobucket
You are funny looking Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Get back here!
Photobucket
OOO fish...
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sissy, you are SOMETHING ELSE. It was great having you both visit. Gabriel, you are eating so well, I just cannot believe it! Keep up the good work. grampsH
    (and "yes" we have "goatsch")

    ReplyDelete