Monday, March 19, 2012

bumps and bruises

Sis, what are you up to?
Photobucket
I WAS having fun in the bag.
Photobucket
This bag sure is fun!
Photobucket
Gabriel get out!
Photobucket
Why?
Photobucket
Oh, sis, you don't have to pout.
Photobucket
I will play with my train for a bit so that I don't get into trouble.
Photobucket
Sis, have you seen this thing?
Photobucket
I know mom tells us to run it on the tracks...
Photobucket
BUT it runs so good on the real floor.
Photobucket
SSSSHHH Bro-Ther...
Photobucket
We need to take a moment!
Photobucket
My bear had a very rough time lately and he needs some rest.
Photobucket
You see Bear was in the accident on Friday too.
6405
So, you see, he needs me to tend to his bumps and bruises.
 Photobucket
How are you feeling Mr. Bear?
 Photobucket
 It must be time for meds, Mr. Bear told me to be quiet.
 Photobucket
Mom's notes - Today was an extremely rough day.  I could not get ahead of the pain with the medication.  Went to the family doctor and got some different meds.  Hopefully these help. 

1 comment:

  1. Mr Bear had his guardian bear-angel in the car, too, Bells. Let him rest. He needs it, like Mommy. grampsH

    ReplyDelete