Monday, March 12, 2012

smell ya later

Sis, I worked very hard on my muscle stretches.
Photobucket
Ya?
Photobucket
I am going to eat soon.
Photobucket
Are you?
Photobucket
Yup, I am working very very hard.
Photobucket
Bro-Ther check this out!
Photobucket
STICKERS?
Photobucket
Yup.
Photobucket
Oooo, I love stickers!!
Photobucket
Me too!
Photobucket
Smell you later Sis.
Photobucket
No you won't, not with that sticker on your nose.
Photobucket
Oh ya...
Photobucket
I love you Bro-Ther!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks strikingly like duct tape to me. Ernie, are you really passing on your "love of duct tape" gene to your children? Mom and I had hoped that all the radiation from the microwave + groundwater contamination would have knocked that out of your system!
    I love stickers too. Even duct tape. grampsH

    ReplyDelete