Tuesday, March 13, 2012

full of fun

Gabriel this time change thing is kicking my butt.
Photobucket
Isabella you aren't allowed to say butt!
Photobucket
Butt, butt, butt... what are you going to do about it?
Photobucket
I am going to copy you and get you into trouble!
Photobucket
Then I am going to tell that you keep putting the tape on your throat?
Photobucket
But it helps me look like Santa!
Photobucket
I love Santa, he brings me lots of fun stuff!
Photobucket
I am full of fun stuff!
Photobucket
BRO-THER!
Photobucket
HAHAHA, wanna smell my diaper sis?!?!
Photobucket
Dang, she ran away, that girl is no fun sometimes!
Photobucket
I don't smell that bad.
Photobucket
Want a sniff?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. He is "100% boy"! Surprised he doesn't let one fly on his sissy's head! (I would have to wonder who he would have gotten that from?)grampsH

    ReplyDelete