Monday, March 5, 2012

can you believe it

Ug, REALLY?
Photobucket
Yup, REALLY.
Photobucket
Mom is making us clean AGAIN!
Photobucket
No spot un-wiped she said!
Photobucket
She just wiped this all down this weekend.
Photobucket
I know but she wouldn't let me play with a wipe if I didn't agree to clean.
Photobucket
I know, she did the same thing to me.
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, you missed a spot.
Photobucket
Oh ya?
Photobucket
Yup.
Photobucket
Sis, you missed a spot.
Photobucket
Where?
Photobucket
Come here Bro-Ther and show me where I missed.
Photobucket
And I will show you my bear butt to kiss!
Photobucket
EW!
Photobucket
Have you seen your backside Sis?
Photobucket
Ya, it's bad, huh!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good thing she absorbs food thru her skin. Yep. Hmm-what does that mean for her butt? Does that mean she is full of s_ _ _?
    Bells...hope your "last over the fence" is feeling better...grampsH

    ReplyDelete