Thursday, March 29, 2012

busted

Ooo, look at this.
Photobucket
What Sis?
IMG_1715
I think its called a 'purple apple'.
IMG_1704
Um sis, that is called a flower.
Photobucket
It's pretty!
Photobucket
Yup, very pretty.
Photobucket
So, um is it food?
Photobucket
Oh no, it is not food, don't eat it Sis!
Photobucket
Good thing it doesn't taste good!
IMG_1697
Oh Sis!
Photobucket
You wanna try Bro-Ther?
IMG_1699
Are you serious Sis, of course I don't want to try it!
IMG_1732
No more of those apple flower food things for me, they taste ICKY!
Photobucket
Good, then I don't have to tell on you!
Photobucket
Do you think someone saw me eat that?
Photobucket
I am sure someone did, they are always watching us!
Photobucket
Papa, I only wanted to give it a taste!
Photobucket
Hehe, Busted!
Photobucket
Mom's notes - Boy did the Things ever look amazing in their pictures tonight. I had a hard time picking the out, there were too many absolutely adorable pictures. As you have noticed though the last two weeks, we have had amazing help taking care of the kids. Family and Friends have been constant sources of support. My side of the family has come over from Lansing (2 hours away) and Gabe's family is constantly checking on us from five minutes away. Papa came over again tonight to help allow the things to play outside and have some fun. Thank you everyone for all of your help, it means the world to us!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It goes both ways. Gives family and friends an opportunity to help in ways they can. Truly: isn't that what this world is all about? Too bad many cannot figure that out and only think of themselves and no one else. Thanks to Papa/Mimi for his time. Wish my time was free enough to help-but Liz got to do what she does best: mother. grampsH

    ReplyDelete