Thursday, March 8, 2012

aftermath

No Sis, I don't want to come pull you!
Photobucket
Fine then, I will do it myself.
Photobucket
Thank you Sis!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, you know that is not what I meant!
Photobucket
Yup, I do.
Photobucket
Fine then, I will just read!
Photobucket
Ooo, Me too Sis!
Photobucket
Reading is fun!
Photobucket
Yup I like it a lot!
Photobucket
So, Um, Bro-Ther, do you think that maybe Daddy is over the mess we made yesterday?
Photobucket
 Are you serious?
Photobucket
Of course he is not over the mess.
Photobucket
Though he scrubbed the room, mom helped scrub the room, even Papa helped scrub the room, it still has signs of the mess we made...
Photobucket
At least he isnt made at us anymore.
Photobucket
I think I may need to get out of here and take a break.
Photobucket
Are you ready sis?
Photobucket
HAHAHA, oh yes, it is hard to be ready when I am wearing your jacket.  At least I make your jacket look good!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment