Thursday, March 22, 2012

playground

Mom is still on medication from her accident so I have to drive Sis.
IMG_1149
Just don't hit too many bumps, I am texting with my friends.
IMG_1150
Sis, this car is not going to move if you don't have a seat belt on!
IMG_1147
Bro-Ther, it wasn't like you were driving fast.
IMG_1152
Sis, your back side is heavy, you try to drive it!
IMG_1204
Nope, we are at the playground now. LETS PLAY!
 IMG_1168
Race you, Sis!
 Photobucket
Bro-Ther, MOVE!
Photobucket
Lets slide Sis!
 IMG_1261
Okay
 IMG_1264
I LOVE TO SLIDE!
IMG_1252
I LOVE TO SLIDE MORE THAN YOU BRO-THER!
Photobucket
WWWWWEEEEEEE
IMG_1183
Watch out Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
It's my turn Sis, I am going to enjoy it!
Photobucket
Sometimes you take your time too much, you wont have time to try everything out!
IMG_1185
Things mean more when you take your time sometimes Sis!
IMG_1279
I will take your word for it Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Well, I had a blast tonight Sis and I had time to play on everything!
IMG_1220

No comments:

Post a Comment