Saturday, March 24, 2012

slide party

I can climb higher than you Sis.
Photobucket
I can jump higher than you Bro-Ther.
IMG_1478
I can walk faster than you Sis.
Photobucket
I can climb faster than you Bro-Ther.
IMG_1469
I can yell louder than you Sis
Photobucket
I can shout longer than you Bro-Ther.
IMG_1452
I can touch both sides when I walk!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, I love to slide.
IMG_1476
I love to slide too Sis.
Photobucket
I think sliding is one of my favoritests things ever Bro-Ther.
Photobucket 
Sliding is the best thing ever!
IMG_1483
Yup, I agree Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
I wish the weather was nice every day so we could go outside and slide!
IMG_1489
Me too Bro-Ther!
IMG_1482
I wish we could not go to bed at night and we could slide instead!
IMG_1397
OOOO, that is a great idea Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Lets try to get Mommy, Ms. Rain and Grandma to allow us to stay here All night!
P3240338
Okay, Bro-ther, what is the plan?
Photobucket
I will try to distract everyone while you hide.
IMG_1466
How is that going to work?
IMG_1451
They will spend a long time looking for you Sis.
IMG_1398
And?
P3240356
I don't know Sis, you are the planner not me.
P3240355
So we don't have a plan?
Photobucket
Nope.
P3240343
Well, I guess we better enjoy the park while we can!
Photobucket
I guess so Sis!
IMG_1369

2 comments:

  1. Bella's Smile melts my heart. You sure do have some cuties! Hope you feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel kept his baseball cap on the whole time? A man after my heart. Ah, to think of no problems other than which swing or slide to go onto next...
    grampsH (take it easy and REST, Erin, while you can and HAVE TO. Let Gabe pick up the slack for a couple of weeks!)

    ReplyDelete