Wednesday, February 29, 2012

radio troubles

Bro-Ther, Check this book out.
Photobucket
What Sis?
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, what are you hiding?
Photobucket
Nothing Sis!
Photobucket
BRO-THER!!!
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
I see you Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Oh, this little thing, it's nothing!
Photobucket
I might make it something if you don't share...
Photobucket
You wouldn't dare!
Photobucket
I may, I may not.  Play the songs I want and we will talk.
Photobucket
There, Better?
Photobucket
Maybe, I will think about it, now play another song for me...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Erin:
    You DUCT TAPED Gabriel in his PJ's? Seriously?
    You might look into psychological counseling to get to the bottom of your DUCT TAPE fetish...
    (PS: Hmmm. Ya Know that GORILLA TAPE would really seal him in? Just a thought)grampsH

    ReplyDelete