Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines day

Bro-Ther, Today is Valentines day.
Photobucket
ZZZZzzzzzz
Photobucket
Bro-Ther did you hear me?
Photobucket
ZZZZZzzzzzz
Photobucket
BRO-THER IT'S VALENTINES DAY
Photobucket
Yaya got it valentines day...
Photobucket
I just dont think he listens to me...
Photobucket
ZZZZzzzzz
Photobucket
One
Photobucket
One
Photobucket
Two
Photobucket
Two
Photobucket
THREE
Photobucket
I'm tired
Photobucket
Me too
Photobucket
I just want everyone to know...
Photobucket
And I love you all THIS MUCH! Now give me a hug!
Photobucket
I'll pass Sis but I love you two!
Photobucket
PS Thank you Grandma for our awesome outfits!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Where does Gramps find Elmo slippers like yours, Gabriel. Love them. Bells looks so cute in her Abby pigtails. Ahhhhhh-BEE!
    Love you both, Happy Valentines day (a day late). GrampsH

    ReplyDelete