Tuesday, February 28, 2012

long day

How was your day Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
It was okay Sis, mom talked to a lot of doctors today.
Photobucket
Why did she do that?
Photobucket
She talked to the people who did my sleep study, the sleep doctor to schedule an appointment, the allergy doctor to schedule an appointment and the doctors to schedule my infectious disease appointment.
Photobucket
Wow, that is a lot of people Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
I guess I did not sleep enough to get a good look at my sleep results.
Photobucket
Um did you see what they did to you Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
Ya, I know.  I guess I still have sleep apnea but it isn't as bad as it was before the T&A surgery.
Photobucket
Then don't go to sleep Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Good idea Sis!  I guess I also still hypo-ventilate but again not as much as I did before the surgery.
 Photobucket
Dang Bro-Ther, do you do anything right?
 Photobucket
I smile Sis, I smile!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. And we love those smiles, Big Bro-Der. Keep those smiles coming, Gabriel!
    Love GrampsH

    ReplyDelete