Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ballz

All around the mulberry bush
Photobucket
The monkey chased the weasel;
Photobucket
The monkey thought 'twas all in fun, 
Photobucket
Pop! goes the weasel.
Photobucket
Hello Mr. Ball...
Photobucket
 And around to the back...
Photobucket
I don't know what you are talking about...
Photobucket
I'm not hiding the balls.
Photobucket
See Daddy I told you I dont know where they are at.
Photobucket
HEHEHE
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, help me!
Photobucket
What do you want help with Sis?
Photobucket
I want a Kardashian bum.
Photobucket
How is it looking?
Photobucket
More Bro-Ther
Photobucket
I need more Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
How about now Sis?
Photobucket
Hum, good but is it good enough Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
How about from this angle, how does it look now?
Photobucket
Like you have balls in your pants Sis.
Photobucket
Um, Sis what are you doing?
Photobucket
I'm helping Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
What are you helping with Sis?
Photobucket
I'm helping you take your balls out.
Photobucket
DON"T LET HER NEAR ME!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment