Saturday, February 11, 2012

Never a dull moment

MOMMY, I WANT ABBY HAIR NOW!
Photobucket
Much better!
Photobucket
MOMMY, UCKY BUTT!
Photobucket
HEHE, you would think after throwing up all day yesterday that I would have nothing left in me...
Photobucket
That's NASTY sis!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, having a glamour girl shirt on makes anything I do smell like roses!
Photobucket
Those were some dead roses that have been pooed on by the neighbor's dog!
Photobucket
I can't believe you said that Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
I am a super star ninja, you better be nice to me Sis!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, you have a ponytail!
Photobucket
Yup, I told mom I wanted Abby hair and she gave me Abby hair.
Photobucket
I love it Bro-Ther, now lets jump!
Photobucket
You first Sis!
Photobucket
Boy, That was fun.  Grandma and Grandpa came to visit early for my birthday!
 Photobucket
OOOOO, Really?
Photobucket
Yup, They brought me my Christmas presents!
Photobucket
Birthday Sis, they brought you birthday presents!
Photobucket
Ya, that is what I said!
Photobucket
No it is not but who cares, lets go play!!
Photobucket
Pull me pony Gabriel!
Photobucket
Sis, you are kind of heavy!
Photobucket
You aren't much better Gabriel!
Photobucket
At least I am more cute Sis!
Photobucket


Mom's note - As you can see in these pictures Gabriel has a eye infection.  We will be hitting up the ready clinic in the morning I believe... Never a dull moment here at the Purdy house!  Is it bad that I can't wait to post Isabella's poo photo's large at her graduation.  I figure I had to clean the mess up so, I deserve to be allowed to be excited about that ;)  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the visit!

1 comment:

  1. We sure had fun stuffing Grampa's shirt! First the Abby/Elmo ball, then Elmo, then "Bird" (the Big Bird variety) then Ockar (Oscar) the Gouch (Grouch). They then had to find them all. Then back to stuffing. Poor Elmo. Couch ate him. He fell into the dark recesses and may never be heard from again (;+<). GrampsH

    ReplyDelete