Monday, February 6, 2012

Intensive feeding day 34

Monday
8:30am - weigh in and measure
Sick, I am sick.  I dropped one pound in four days.  No idea why I lost weight while still taking my bites and drinks.  My eyes were so crusted this morning I could not open my eyes.
Photobucket
8:45am-9:30am - Meal 1

Even though I am not feeling good I still ate my bites and drank my drinks. 
Photobucket
11:45am-12:30pm - Meal 2

My bites and drinks are slower than usual but I am getting them down.
Photobucket
12:00pm-2:00pm - Nap time

I am too stuffy to sleep. 
Photobucket
2:15pm-2:45pm - conference with team

Ask mom
Photobucket
2:45pm-3:30pm - Meal 3

TIRED, but did what I had to.
Photobucket
3:45pm - head home

Finally!
Photobucket
Gabriel, why did mommy make you that shirt?
Photobucket
Three years ago today I had heart surgery.
Photobucket
Why Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
I had a thing called a complete Atrioventricular Septal Defect.
Photobucket
Huh?
Photobucket
Also known as a broken heart Sis.
Photobucket
OH NO!
Photobucket
It's okay Sis, the amazing doctors fixed it three years ago.
Photobucket
Oh good!
Photobucket
Wanna know something crazy Sis...
Photobucket
Of course Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
I had my heart surgery at the same age as you started to walk.
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
You heard me!
Photobucket
That's Crazy Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Look here is a picture of me at six months old and here is a picture of you the same age.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Wow, that's crazy!
Photobucket
Yuppers!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther guess what...
Photobucket
What Sis?
Photobucket
Happy Heart Day, I love you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment