Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh the Things!

Sis, how are we going to bypass this duct tape?
Photobucket
I am not sure Bro-Ther but there has to be a way we can get it off!
Photobucket
I am going to keep watching Mom and Dad closely, I will figure it out!
Photobucket
Ya, you are good at figuring that stuff out Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Yup, I am very good at watching and figuring things out!
Photobucket
Rents are coming, fake like we hate each other Sis!
Photobucket
But we dont hate each other Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
That's why I said fake Sis!
Photobucket
Ah, I get it.
Photobucket
One....
Photobucket
Two...
Photobucket
Three... (you distract Bro-Ther!)
Photobucket
Water, water, water, here I come!
Photobucket
My lovely girlfriend Lily had a whole team at the polar plunge today.  The polar plunge raises money for Michigan's Special Olympics!
Photobucket
We went to cheer Lily's daddy, Mr. Jason, on as he jumped into the fun water, Mom and Dad wouldn't let us get close to the water.  (Mr. Jason is in the grey suit)
 Photobucket
Bro-Ther are you warm yet?
Photobucket
Lala, suck it up, it was not that cold outside!
Photobucket
Did you tinky in your diaper while we were there?
Photobucket
Of course I did.
Photobucket
I swear my diaper froze to my backside!
Photobucket
Oh sis, you are so dramatic!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Sissy, grampaH has the same problem. grampsH

    ReplyDelete