Saturday, February 18, 2012

Playing with friends

I was so worried about visiting Kai today Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Why were you so worried Sis?
Photobucket
I was worried that Mrs. Beth (Kai's mommy) would forget to feed me!
Photobucket
Sis, not only did she feed you
Photobucket
and feed you
Photobucket
and feed you
Photobucket
She also let the three of us play with bubbles!
Photobucket
Ya, Mrs. Beth is super cool!
Photobucket
 and Kai is super cute!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, Mrs. Beth even let us all play in the bath tub!
Photobucket
I know it was SO MUCH FUN!
Photobucket
I could take a bath all day long Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Me too Sis!
Photobucket
It was sure fun getting to play with Kai!
Photobucket
I hope we get to visit with Mrs. Beth and Kai again soon!!!
Photobucket
Mom's Notes - Thank you Beth for watching the kiddo's while Gabe and I went to his office party. You did an amazing job and took amazing pictures for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment