Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Intensive Feeding Therapy Graduation

Well Gabriel, it is your time to shine!
Photobucket
Daddy look a hat!!!
Photobucket
Time to graduate?  Already?
Photobucket
I would like to thank my loyal fans...
Photobucket
for standing by me during this process.
Photobucket
I would like to thank my therapists...
Photobucket
for being pushy and firm.
Photobucket
I would like to thank my amazing therapy friends...
Photobucket
for our walks to the 'Jungle' each day!
Photobucket
I am going to miss you two!
Photobucket
I would like to thank my parents...
Photobucket
for being CRAZY...
Photobucket
Oh and for working so hard on feeding me, I LALA OOOO.Photobucket
Wow, exceptance speeches wear me out!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther I learned to put my pants on by myself!
Photobucket
Why would you want to put pants on?
Photobucket
You are so right Bro-Ther, no pants is much better!
Photobucket
It is much more FREE Sis!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther can you believe mom called me a mess, again?
Photobucket
Oh my, why would she do that?
Photobucket
I have no idea Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Maybe it is because you are wearing more food than you eat?
Photobucket
I'm sorry that Sis can't handle the truth.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Gabriel! One of many graduations I am sure!
    (Good Luck with his school today, Ernie!) grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We love hearing about feeding success!

    ReplyDelete