Sunday, February 19, 2012

At least she has clothes on

Isabella isn't crying, she is laughing so hard tears are coming down her legs.
Photobucket
I AM TOO CRYING!
Photobucket
No you aren't sis!
Photobucket
YES I AAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!
Photobucket
Look Bro-Ther, if we are going to do this we are going to do it big!
Photobucket
Oh boy, I can't wait!
Photobucket
Now, you see these feet...
Photobucket
And you see Elmo...
Photobucket
I see LALA, I see!
Photobucket
We are going to DANCE!
Photobucket
Now, Dance like you just don't care!

And I don't care!!! Oh and Mom really likes it when you laugh at her while doing something wrong.

Mom's notes- Yup, they piled up toys to get on top of the table. Nothing is safe. Before long they will be doing that to get over the fence. Oh boy! By the way, Can I send my two year old back a few days and get back my one year old?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment