Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jump

I did not eat a cookie!
Photobucket
Yes you did Sis!
Photobucket
No, I did not eat a cookie!
Photobucket
Cookie monster, cookie monster, cookie monster!
Photobucket
Just listen to the music daddy brought us Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
I love music!
Photobucket
Me too!!
Photobucket
I love daddy too!
Photobucket
Bro-ther you are such a suck up!
Photobucket
Yup, but I do love daddy!
Photobucket
Bro-ther quit sucking up and try this!
Photobucket
Wow you are high Sis.
Photobucket
And then you JUMP Bro-ther
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
You JUMP, JUMP, JUMP
Photobucket
I don't think that is a good idea sis!
Photobucket
It's a perfect idea Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Mom doesn't look too happy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. bahaha! love the jumping and your use of duck tape lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little snot is a nut case! She is barely 2 and jumping off the back of the chair? Really?
    Good luck with that kid! grampsH
    (PS: Maybe duct tape her feet together and see how high she climbs...might be good for laughs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly does that same thing! At least Molly has a helmet so I don't have to worry as much! ;)

    ReplyDelete