Friday, October 11, 2013

Oh heck no

What's wrong with you Sis?
I want to swing but Phia won't share.
Isabella, there are TWO swings.
But I want THAT swing Phia!
I am not moving Isabella, not even for the pouty lip.
PLEASE Phia.
Give up Phia because she will use force when mom isn't looking.
Just so you all know...
I may look innocent but I am plotting for when I get bigger.
Mom's notes-
Gabriel is a daddy's boy. He learned to say Daddy long before Mommy. If Gabe is not close when Gabriel wakes up Gabriel searches the house for him without fail. Gabe and Gabriel have an extra special bond!



1 comment:

  1. Bells; look at Phi's fists in the "just so you know" pic...I am tellin' ya Sissy-you'd better be on the alert for that left hook followed by a stunning right cross! grampsH

    ReplyDelete