Monday, October 28, 2013

Case of the Mondays

But I don't want to get up.
Okay, okay I am dressed, I still don't want to get up!
I don't want to get up either Sophia.
Will somebody please tell Isabella to have a case of the Mondays like a normal person?
I'm too busy for a case of the Mondays!

Mom's notes- 
As many if you have followed, Gabriel doesn't really sleep much. Many children with Down syndrome appear to not sleep much. We know Gabriel has sleep apnea even after T&A removal and an adenoid scrape. A C-PAP machine keeps being brought up to assist Gabriel with his breathing so the sleep he gets is of better quality. We believe Gabriel is at an age where he might finally decide to wear a C-PAP mask. I have to be honest it is scary to sit there holding (the upright position is where he gets his best sleep currently) a sleeping Gabriel counting howling he goes between breaths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment