Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nailed it

Can mom work late more often Phia?
Why do you ask Isabella?
Because I got to get my nails done.
Does mom have to work late for that to happen?
Ya, she isn't really all about getting her nails done like I am.
Mom's notes-
Conferences are great for the family of the student but rough for the family of the teacher! I left my house at 6:15am and pulled in the driveway at 9:01pm.
Gabriel still has pink eye and got sent home from school again today. We are of the mind that we are personally paying to put his peditrician and ENT's children through college. Of course the oral antibiotic he is still on wouldn't be enough and we would have to add in drops. Silly Gabriel, always an exception to the rule.

1 comment:

  1. Bells: Did Rain pay for you to get your nails done? Wow! She is Sooo good to you guys. We all love her so much, don't we?
    Gabers is the exception because he is exceptional! grampsH

    ReplyDelete