Sunday, October 13, 2013

Grrr

Grrrr
Phia check this out!
I see you Phia!
Get me out of here RIGHT NOW Gabriel!
If you put that mask on me again you WILL be sorry!
Look at me Phia!
Mom's notes-
Children with Down syndrome often have a very difficult time riding a bicycle. I believe it is due to low muscle tone but have never heard for sure. Gabriel has wanted to bike for a couple years. He just hasn't been able to 'Get it'. He works so hard to move backwards if he is able to move at all. Check out Gabriel's progress today.

No, Gabriel's were hurt during the filming!


1 comment:

  1. When he is of age and cannot ride a 2 wheeler, we can always get him a 3 wheeler. But he is doing DARN good with his feet. Better than expected, actually (until, of course, he looks like he "face plant's" into the car door!) grampsH

    ReplyDelete