Thursday, April 26, 2012

What have the Purdy's been up to?

What have the Purdy's been up to?

Day 2 daddy let me help!
Photobucket
What piece next daddy?
Photobucket
And then this one?
Photobucket
This is SO cool!!!
Photobucket
Look at me everybody!!!
Photobucket
I'm helping, I'm helping!
Photobucket
My turn Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Wow, this is so cool!
Photobucket
This is going to be pretty cool Bro-Ther!
 Photobucket
Check out how high I can climb!
Photobucket
Hurry up Sis!
Photobucket
I'm trying to take it all in Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
There is so much more to go up Sis!
Photobucket
I wonder when the swings will go up?!?
Photobucket
THEY ARE UP
Photobucket
IN LOVE!!!
Photobucket
The slide went in on Day 3!
Photobucket
SO much fun Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Papa and Daddy sure did a great job!
IMG_4852
This thing was worth every Birthday and Christmas gift we gave up!
Photobucket
IT EVEN HAS A STEERING WHEEL!!!
Photobucket
Great-Aunt Billi sure thought of everything!
Photobucket
Brother, it is day 4 of putting our playset together.
Photobucket
Papa and daddy are going to finish it today!
Photobucket
Bells, This is AMAZING!
Photobucket
I know, what else could they possibly add?
Photobucket
This is beyond my swingset dreams!
Photobucket
Oh wheel of love!
Photobucket
Climb faster Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
You do it Sis!
Photobucket
Hey Bro-Ther, the slide rocks but if you throw yourself down it, it rocks more!
Photobucket
I like this thing, it makes everything big!
Photobucket
I see daddy coming!
Photobucket
Hi Daddy,
Photobucket
What are you doing?
Photobucket
SIS, DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?
Photobucket
Daddy went down the slide Bro-Ther, my turn!
Photobucket
Me too, Me too.
Photobucket
MORE!
Photobucket
We are never going inside again!
Photobucket
Thank you Daddy and Papa for building our swingset and Great-Aunt Billi for our amazing swingset!
IMG_5054

6 comments:

  1. Gabe and Gary Thank you for all your hard work putting my gift to the kids together. I know it was alot of hard work but it looks worth it. Booga and Bella Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas. Enjoy and have a blast! Can't wait to push you on the swings.
    Love Great Aunt Bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome playset. Great sensory and large muscle workout for both kidletts. And a cool place for a picnic on a warm summer day, under the roof of the platform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I see Boog stop the steering wheel with his TONGUE? What a Guy! Bet GABE can't even do that. They look so happy and having so much fun. Great Gift aunt Buddy.
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  4. All it needs is a giant wooden horse underneath. Should we bring it up the next time we visit? Love ya MD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete