Wednesday, April 4, 2012

phone troubles

Toes, toes, toes, I love my toes!
IMG_1999
Brother, you are funny!
IMG_1992
You love your toes too Sis!
Photobucket
Yup, and I love Kitten!
IMG_2000
Daddy has done a good job feeding us while mommy can't, huh Sis?
IMG_1994
Food, Food, I love food!
IMG_1993
Sis, you are the look out!
IMG_2021
Okay Go!
IMG_2026
Hi Papa!
IMG_2012
Lala says hi!
IMG_2027
Yup, I am being good.
IMG_2010
Wanna talk to Elmo?
Photobucket
Pretty cool huh?
IMG_2029
They are coming!
IMG_2008
What? Elmo made me call Papa!
IMG_2031
Don't look at me, I have been sitting here all night!
Photobucket
Mom's notes - Well, I am off work until at least 4/16. I am worried about keeping my job and insurance. I am also worried about my students. Even though I do not have a class, I am in charge of many children. I am their last defense before being suspended. I feel like I am letting them down when I am not able to be at work. It is so hard being torn. I am hoping next week I can have some special time with Isabella and Gabriel. I really want to get back to normal life and I am hoping this extra week will be what I need.
How I love these Things of mine!!!

 They never fail to bring a smile to my face!

1 comment:

  1. Now, Mommy, Sissy is INNOCENT. Look at those eyes and tell me she was up to no good?
    (But then again, all you had to do was bat your eyes at me and all was OK. Me thinks there might be a "lesson" there!)

    ReplyDelete