Tuesday, April 3, 2012

bounce

hohoho!
IMG_1912
What the heck are you doing Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
This is my new skin therapy to help keep infection out of my cheeks.
IMG_1909
Well it is creepy Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
No it's not!
Photobucket
Um, yes it is, you had a wet wash cloth on your face.
Photobucket
So what, it's to keep my skin moist so that it can heal when they put my medicine on!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, get up and play!
IMG_1973
But Sis, you were being mean!
Photobucket
I am sorry that you think I was being mean, now get up and play!
IMG_1970
You want me to WHAT?
IMG_1930
Bro-Ther, you are silly!
IMG_1925
Okay, I will BOUNCE Sis!
IMG_1945
Looking good Bro-Ther!
IMG_1935
I like to bounce Sis!
IMG_1934
MMMEEEE too Bro-Ther!
IMG_1950
Look at how high I can Bounce Sis!
IMG_1945
Nice Job Bro-Ther!
IMG_1923
Bouncing is AMAZING!
IMG_1942
I LOVE IT!
IMG_1937
WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IMG_1944
Mom's notes -
Every doctor Gabriel has seen lately has been worried about his cheeks. The allergist gave us some ideas on how to help treat them. We thought there was no way we could get Gabriel to buy in unless we presented this new therapy the correct way. Tonight was the night. We are to put moist compresses on Gabriel for 20 minutes. We got him to keep his moist mask on for about 7 minutes and then we applied his Aquaphor. I call that a huge success. We will continue to work with this each night. Hopefully we can get his painful cheeks back under control before another infection settles in!

1 comment:

  1. I had that Sesame Street playhouse! It was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete