Saturday, April 7, 2012

egg hunts

Bro-Ther, can you believe how many pictures mom took today?
IMG_2261
I know, they turned out pretty cool!
IMG_2283
It's because we are so stinking cute Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Yup, I agree Sis!
IMG_2282
Ms. Rain came to help mommy and daddy take us to the Easter egg hunts!
IMG_2452
And we got to see the Easter bunny Sis!
IMG_2266
I am not a fan of the Easter bunny, Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
I got to see Emma... Did you see her Sis?
IMG_2272
Nope, I was too busy picking up Easter eggs and hiding from the Easter bunny.
IMG_2304
I think my favorite part of the day was the train ride at the Mill!
Photobucket
You think Bro-Ther?
IMG_2422
Yup!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, we couldn't keep you off the train car.
Photobucket
The train is GREAT!
IMG_2476
You think?
IMG_2387
Oh, I know!
Photobucket
It was okay.
Photobucket
Only okay?
IMG_2474
Well it was fun but there were much better things to do.
IMG_2443
Sis, you are crazy!
IMG_2425
I liked the swing!
IMG_2330
The swing was okay but not as good as the train!
IMG_2341
The jungle gym was pretty fun!
IMG_2545
Still not as cool as the train!
IMG_2333
You liked the Easter bunny didn't you?
IMG_2360
He is okay but he is not the train!
IMG_2467
How about the leaves Bro-Ther, don't you like to jump in the leaves?
IMG_2377
The train is still better!
IMG_2553
Come on the leaves were fun!
IMG_2380
They were fun Sis.
 Cutest yard waste ever!
 Is your mind off the stupid train yet?
IMG_2376
I wonder if I can talk Daddy into buying me a train.
Photobucket
Oh Bro-Ther, you are hopeless.
IMG_2382

2 comments:

  1. Erin, you have some awesome photos!!!!!! I can see why it was so difficult to choose! I love the picture of you holding Isabella---a true sign that you're healing!!!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter y'all. (Ms Rain, you are awesome! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help with the kiddo's and Erin. You are appreciated more than you will ever know!) grampsH

    ReplyDelete