Thursday, April 19, 2012

Purdy playground

Bro-Ther, I love the new fenced in yard!
IMG_3857
Me too, mom is less crazy.
IMG_3886
She is still crazy though!
Photobucket
Just like you Sis!
IMG_3889
What, me, crazy?
 Photobucket
Ya, you are a bit off sis!
Photobucket
I just dont know what you are talking about!
Photobucket
Uh hum!
Photobucket
Hey Sis, check that out!
IMG_3894
What Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
I can climb it faster than you Sis!
Photobucket
That's just not possible Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Switch sides with me Sis!
Photobucket
Hey you got a head start...
Photobucket
This thing is pretty fun Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Ya, did you notice mom is a nervous ninny right now?
Photobucket
That is because she wishes she could climb as good as we can!
Photobucket
I like that toy!
IMG_3946
Me too...
Photobucket
Did you hear what mom just said?
Photobucket
She said wait until the playset from Great-Aunt Billi comes in.
Photobucket
OOOO, I wonder what that means!
Photobucket
Mom's note - The last picture is of Gabriel trying to sit in his chair for dinner. Someone was comfy and did NOT want to move. She was perfectly content getting sat on by one loud and bony kid! I finally had to PULL and PUSH her off the chair to get her to move.

2 comments:

  1. Kitten...Didn't anyone tell you, that's Gabriel's chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those smiles. Oh, those smiles! Melts Gramps heart. Love you little boy and girl!
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete