Monday, April 9, 2012

Brown bears

...a little over here....
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, what are you doing?
IMG_2701
Nothing, what are you doing?
Photobucket
I am doing nothing, but you are up to something.
IMG_2702
Something...
Photobucket
BRO-THER, what are you doing?
Photobucket
Playing with my Ipad.
Photobucket
Bro-ther, come on, I know you are on the Ipad.  What are you doing?
IMG_2703
Nothing, Sis!
Photobucket
BRO-THER, what program are you on?
Photobucket
I don't know.
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, sometimes you are completely impossible!
Photobucket
Who me?
IMG_2705
Yes you, now let me see what program you are on.
Photobucket
It is a coloring program sis.
Photobucket
I see that now Bro-ther.
Photobucket
See what?...
IMG_2739
Mom's notes -
Gabriel got frustrated with the pen for Crayloa's ColorStudio so he figured out how to use it with his fingers.  Don't ask me how because I have no clue!  
Isabella has not felt well for almost two weeks now.  Her ear started draining about a week and a half ago. We started putting the drops in as soon as it started draining.  The drainage has not stopped or even slowed down.  If anything it was gotten worse.  I decided that the drops are not going to work and she is going to need more intervention.  Isabella is now on oral antibiotic as well.  She feels miserable tonight.  She even decided to skip dinner and cuddle up in Daddy's chair.  Hopefully she is feeling better in the morning. PS the amazing quilt she is cuddled in is a gift from Grandma (Gabriel has one too).  The blocks are pictures from the story Brown Bear, Brown  Bear What Do You See.  I finally got a smile out of Isabella tonight by reciting Brown Bear depending on the square she pointed to.
Sweet dreams my little P.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Poor Isabella, hope she feels better soon! And I hope you are feeling better as well. God bless!

    ReplyDelete