Wednesday, April 25, 2012

purdy tats

Kitten and Neko sleeping peacefully when all of the sudden...
Photobucket
SSSSHHHH be very very quiet...
Photobucket
We are hunting purdy tats...
IMG_4806
BOO!
Photobucket
The purdy tats love us!
Photobucket
Yup, and we love them!

Sis, the cats love us!
IMG_4815
They are so fun!
IMG_4819
You scared them away Sis!
IMG_4820
Bro-Ther, I think it was your yelling that scared the cats!

Oh really Sis?
IMG_4821
Bro-Ther, get up, yes really.
IMG_4822
You love me anyway don't you Sis?
IMG_4826
I love you lots Bro-Ther.
IMG_4824

2 comments:

  1. I love the first video...A kiss muah, a hug augh, a kiss muah, a hug, a kiss muah. Peeper is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "KITTY...BroDer...KITTY" Tough Choice. I'd go with the KITTY, Sissy. Boys have cooties. grampsH

    ReplyDelete