Friday, April 6, 2012

fun night

Bro-Ther...
IMG_2214
Are you thinking what I am thinking Sis?
IMG_2207
Party time?!?!
IMG_2197
Yup, Emma is here!
IMG_2202
Ty is here!
IMG_2222
Kai is here!
IMG_2232
We are missing Kaitlyn and Lily.
Photobucket
Let me wipe away my tears...
Photobucket
Better?
Photobucket
Yup, lets play!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, I love talking with Emma!
IMG_2235
I like sharing the cell phone with Kai!
IMG_2237
Well Bro-Ther, I am bringing Ty home!
Photobucket
RUN!!!!!
IMG_2255
Oh no the mom's are doing group pictures again...
Photobucket
Sis, can you believe mom forgot diapers? Thank goodness she was able to borrow Emma's. (for those who can't see i got to wear a pink princess diaper)
Photobucket
mom's notes - After my fun time with the kids yesterday I was in more pain today. It was completely worth it! Thank you Gabe for coming tonight to drive me and to help with the kids! You are amazing babe! Thank you Angie for taking over my camera and snapping shots for me!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing group...and darn cute kids.
    Get better Ernie. Love you all, grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures Erin! I hope to meet you all someday soon with my little guy Ely. I just love this blog! It's so nice to feel the love you share with your friends and family!!

    ReplyDelete