Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hands

Bro-Ther, get back here!
Photobucket
What Sis?
Photobucket
I want to hold your hand!
Photobucket
Are you sure Sis?
Photobucket
I like holding your hand Bro-Ther!
IMG_29133
I like holding your hand too Sis!
IMG_2922
Bro-Ther..
IMG_2921
What Sis?
IMG_2924
You need to wait for me Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Oopsy, Sorry about that Sis.
Photobucket
I love you Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
I love you too Sis!
IMG_29222
Mom's notes -
  Yes, I did!  I bought backpacks with tails for me to hold onto. I thought about trying to make something out of duct tape but it was much easier and faster to just buy something (not as cool though). Gabriel has a monkey and Sis has a dog.  I don't know how long it will be before I am able to keep up with the Things but I can't put life on pause.  We can now go out in public without me worrying that something will happen to one or both because I can't keep up with them.  They actually love their backpacks and enjoyed holding each others tail.  Hopefully this love for the backpacks stays!  (Their hand holding sweetness tonight had me in tears.  I am so happy that I am still alive!)  I was even able to pick both kids up at the same time tonight when they did not want to go inside for the night.  It hurts but I am so happy to be able to do it now!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Feeling the love through the blog and pictures tonight!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just started using this with Darth Baby yesterday. I never felt the need with my older ones, but I like not worrying as much about her darting off. Darth Baby is only willing to wear the animal (a panda bear) on her chest though so I got comments about it the whole time we were out.

    ReplyDelete